3874 Ray Rd Addison Township ( Michigan, US - 48370) Built
- Almost 4 acres
- Type: Residential
- Style: 1 1/2 Story "Updated farmhouse"
- Bedrooms: 4 "1st floor master"
- Bathrooms: 2 "Private master bath"
- Garage: Double "Plus a barn or 2nd garage"
- Size: 2,256 sq. ft. "First floor laundry"
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Corner
- Lot Size: 4 acres 660ft x 215ft "3.5 acres"
- Suite: Yes
- Year Built: 1848 "Updated in 2013 and 2014"
- MLS #: 2200082517
- Basement: Yes, Partial
Exquisite vintage home circa 1848- recently and lovingly updated. First floor master suite boasts a vaulted ceiling, private ceramic bath with granite counter and duel sinks. First floor laundry currently has a stackable but plenty of room for free standing units. Outstanding kitchen with granite counters and island, newer cabinets and counters, glass and mother of pearl back splash and opens to the great room with a natural brick fireplace. Doorwall to deck. Unheated mud room is not part of the listed square footage. Formal dining room with wainscoting, crown and base molding Newer flooring. Outstanding, heavily treed 4 acres with a nice sized barn with 2 stalls, water, gas and electric. Detached garage with electricity. Land features grapes, apple trees, several mature black walnut trees. Root cellar or bomb shelter. Newer well pump, newer water softener, water heater, windows, updated plumbing and electrical. Move in condition. Stainless appliances.
- Built in 1848 Most updates were during 2013 and 2014 Newer kitchen Granite counters Stainless appliances
- Granite counters in the bathrooms Formal dining room with wainscoting, crown molding and baseboard molding Newer light fixtures
- First floor master with walk in closet and private master bath Newer flooring Newer bathrooms
- Updated plumbing Newer well pump Updated wiring Efficient natural gas, hot water, baseboard heat- 5 zones
- Newer baseboards Fireplace in the great room Unheated mud room Detached garage with electricity
- Nice wooded approx. 3 ½ acres Cellar or shelter
- Barn with electricity, water and gas Mature black maple trees Apple trees Grapes
- Minutes from shopping including Meijer and downtown Oxford Easy access to Rochester and Lapeer Close to schools
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.