717 N Youngs Rd Attica Township ( Michigan, US - 48412) Built
5 bedroom home on 5 acres
- Acreage, Pole Barn, Pond, Location!
- Type: Residential
- Style: 2 Story "Plus a finished walk out"
- Bedrooms: 5 "Or 4 bedrooms with a 1st floor office"
- Bathrooms: 2 "Private master bath"
- Half Bathrooms: 1 "1st floor powder room"
- Size: 1,976 sq. ft. "Does not include finished walk out"
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Size: 4.62 acres
- Year Built: 1995 "Well maintained and updated"
- MLS #: 2220041559
If you are looking for that hard to find, immaculate 5 bedroom home on 5 acres with a pond- Look No Further!!! This home has it all- 4bedrooms with an office that has a closet, private master bath with jetted tub and walk in closet, first floor laundry, finished walk out on 5 beautiful acres with a pond/gazebo/outdoor kitchen. Lovingly maintained and constantly updated- you can move right in and call it home. Oversized garage PLUS a 30x40 pole barn. Barely off pavement. Natural gas. Easy access to Lake Pleasant Rd (Rochester Rd), I-69, Van Dyke and just a few minutes to Lapeer.
- Approx 1976 sq ft does NOT include the finished walk out 5 bedrooms- 5th bedroom is currently an office 2 ½ baths
- 1st floor laundry with door to deck Newer furnace – about a year Newer water heater Newer carpet in the great room
- Newer kitchen flooring Newer stainless appliances (within about 5 years) Chair molding in the kitchen Doorwall in the great room leads to a good sized deck Dining room newer carpet and paint
- Bamboo stairs and flooring in the master bedroom Master bath features 2 sinks, jetted tub and shower stall Master suite with large walk in closet Gas fireplace in the master bedroom
- triple pane windows within the past 5 years Lower level walk out finished- carpet 2-5 years, gas stove about 2 years, speakers in the ceiling, ceramic foyer
- Nice driveway/parking area Nicely landscaped- a LOT of trees (many pine trees and spruce), perennials
- Apple and pear trees and an English walnut 30x40 pole barn, insulated, hot and cold water, CAT 6 system and gas line
- Heavily insulated- R-60 in the house attic, R-42 in the garage, R32 in the pole barn Gas lines to both the garage and pole barn
- Ceiling Fan
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry Room
- Outdoor Grill
- Ceiling Fan
- Central Air
- Natural Gas
- Front Porch
- Multiple Garages
- Trees / Shrubs
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.