7362 Center Rd Watertown Township (Mayville, Michigan, US - 48744) Built
This perfect setting is priceless
Request More Info
- Outstanding house and 120 acres
- Type: Residential
- Style: 2 Story "Victorian style farmhouse"
- Bedrooms: 4 "Possible 1st floor 5th bedroom"
- Bathrooms: 2 "2 full baths"
- Garage: Double, Attached "Currently a kennel- easy to convert back"
- Size: 2,558 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Size: 120 acres
- Year Built: 1887 "The charm of 1887 but with todays modern conveniences"
- Basement: Yes, Walkout "Block basement"
Heaven on Earth! The possibilities are endless! Classic, charming, Victorian style farmhouse, on 120 acres, is in move in condition! 9 ft ceilings on the entry level, massive amounts of detailed molding- crown molding, around windows, doorways… Formal dining room, first floor office or 5th bedroom. First floor laundry, 2 full baths, many updates. This home circa 1887 is actually on a block basement- not the typical Michigan basement. Attached garage. Extensive decking with outstanding views- woods, pond, rolling fields. Some very impressive outbuildings- 50x80 barn with 14 ft sidewalls, 5 doors, 6” concrete, electricity and water just outside the barn. 30x40 barn with 4 box stalls (all with exterior doors) and room for 12 stalls. Water and electricity. 40x45 barn, heated, electricity, water just outside, 30 ft workbench, cement floor. 20x22 man cave. 16x20 building by the main pond. Ponds. 3 box blinds. 2 tax ID numbers, corner parcel, both parcels currently in PA116. Great hunting- currently a licensed hunting preserve. Great place to raise livestock, or boarding facilities, bed and breakfast, air B&B or just a GREAT place to raise a family. Excellent location in southern Tuscola county- only about a half hour from downtown Lapeer and less than an hour from Oxford. Lake privileges on North Lake. Please read onto the bulleted section for the many extras this unique property offers. 3-D doll house view available for a virtual tour of the house. Video on YouTube.
- Approx 2558 sq ft Built approx. 1887 120 acres with 2 separate tax ID numbers
- 4-5 bedrooms 2 full baths Block basement Walkout basement
- 2 car garage is currently a kennel- easy peezy to convert back to a garage 1st floor laundry
- Well designed kitchen open to the living room Butcher block counter tops Newer flooring Newer backsplash
- Gas (LP) stove Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Formal dining room with hardwood floors, wainscoting, extensive, exquisitely detailed crown molding and molding around the windows and door 9 ft ceilings on the entry level
- Large living room boasts newer carpet, French door to the foyer area, exquisite base molding and molding around the windows and door Unique, custom medallion in the living room
- Foyer with hardwood floors 1st floor rec room or 5th bedroom with hardwood floor and more crown molding First floor bath- newer flooring
- Large mud room Dual staircases- front staircase features exquisitely detailed railing Lead glass front door
- 4 bedrooms upstairs- 3 with walk in closets Newer carpet upstairs Full bath with newer flooring
- More trim work throughout the upstairs No knee walls upstairs as is typical with older houses Thermal pane windows
- Newer metal roof- about 3 years Block basement- dry- not your typical Michigan basement Fruit cellar/wine cellar
- Hot water baseboard heat- wood and/or LP gas Garage is shared with the basement- currently a kennel but very easy to convert back to a garage
- Decks galore with outstanding views- pond, woods, rolling fields depending on which deck you’re on. Watch/listen to the wildlife- countless birds including wild turkeys, pheasants, deer
- I passed a doe and her twins in the front field when I listed the house
- OUTSIDE 120 acres currently in the PA116 program for a tax savings 2 separate tax ID numbers- one 80 acre parcel and a 40 acre parcel The 80 acre parcel is a corner parcel
- Contact Jackie for a plat/aerial of the property Large pond at the rear of the house- easily seen from the house Pond is treated and aeriated 20x16 barn by the pond
- 22x20 man cave/she shed- heated and electric. Doorwall. Deck. Interior finish is partially done. It’s the blue building south of the house
- 80x50 pole barn 5 exterior doors Electricity 14 foot sidewalls Water outside of barn 6 inch concrete floor
- 40x30 pole barn/horse barn Electricity Water 2 slider doors and 1 pedestrian doors 4 stalls each with and exterior doors Dirt floors Room for 8 more stalls (4 in the lean to off the side)
- 45x40 pole barn Morton barn- scissor truss Cement floor Water just outside Electricity Heated Drive through plus a pedestrian door 30 ft workbench
- 4 pastures 2 paddocks 16x10 run in in the large pasture 2 heated, automatic waterers
- Hay fields 3 box blinds 2 ponds and a low area Nice mixture of woods, rolling fields, water
- Trails and paths large enough to support an ATV. Also pretty easy walking See aerial/plat for a layout and there is a drone video on YouTube at www.JackieHawleyRealtor.com
- High speed internet- fixed wireless internet- fiber optic possibly coming soon Lake privileges on North Lake- see attached maps
- An area of friendly zoning lends toward a plethora of possible uses- currently a licensed hunting preserve, is currently farmed, possible equine facilities, possible bed and breakfast or an air b&b.
- . Live in a sub but would like hunting property close by? On property not overrun with hunters like on state land? This is a perfect place for a group of friends to purchase for their own hunting – le
- – lease out the hay fields and possibly lease out the house like a vacation house. Also, just a great place to raise a family. Nice home and barns with a peaceful setting. Close to shopping. State lan
- Carpeted Floors
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry Room
- Water View
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Water / Steam
- Front Porch
- Horse Facilities
- Multiple Garages
- RV Parking
- Trees / Shrubs
- Dock Available
- High Speed Internet Available
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.