Oakland County Michigan Real Estate Homes for Sale

Lapeer County MI Lakefront Homes For Sale


Lapeer County Michigan has several lakes - all sports as well as non sports lakes. Below are houses that had been entered into the MLS as waterfront, so you will need to read the listings pretty carefully to determine if a house is lake front, pond front or riverfront. I divided the searches by location in the county. The houses in each search are displayed from most expensive to the least expensive. To change the order just click the price tap at the upper right hand corner of the search box.

If you would like a custom MLS search, please don't hesitate to call or email me with your criteria.

Cell: (248)736-6407

Jackie@JackieHawley.com

 


Lower and Mid Western Lapeer County Lakefront Homes for Sale


Some of the listings displayed below are actually pond front homes or river front. Just scroll through to find the actual lakefront homes for sale. Or contact me directly for an MLS search that will update you daily or weekly for a lakefront search that is specific to your needs/wants.


Lower and Mid Eastern Lapeer County Lakefront Homes for Sale



Northern Lapeer County Lakefront Homes for Sale



Lapeer MI


Southeast Michigan Home Buyer Information » Lapeer County Michigan

Lapeer County sales are up in 2012 over the same time period of 2011 (through August) in all 4 categories– unit sales, average sales price, median sales price and sales volume. Distressed sales are down 9%  2012 distressed sales made up 56% of total sales opposed to 65% of total sales Average sales price is […]

Lapeer Lakefront Homes For Sale. There are 4 homes for sale on Lake Lapeer ranging in price from $375,000-$475,000. You can get a 2 bedroom cottage on Lake Nepessing for $129, 900 or buy an exquisite 2800 sq. ft. home with 150 ft. of water frontage for $515,000. If you want a larger lake and […]

Looking For That Up North Cottage Without Going Too Far North? You don’t need to go any farther north than Lapeer County or Tuscola Countyin the Thumb area of Michigan to find that perfect get away or second home. Or possibly that retirement home. You can get a little 700 sq. ft. cottage on 2 […]

The past few weeks I have been showing houses in North Oakland and Southern Lapeer Counties, all on at least an acre and many with pole barns. My brain knows prices are way down, but for some reason I’m still amazed when I show houses. These particular buyers found a house in Dryden Township in […]

Sometimes I come across a buyer who wants to live in Oxford or Lake Orion, but what they want in a home really isn’t in their budget. I usually follow up with a question along the lines of: “Is Lapeer too far of a drive?” Often time the response is along the lines of “What […]