434 Indianwood Rd Orion Township ( Michigan, US - 48362) Built
Frontage on 2 Lakes!
Request More Info
- The Lakefront Lifestyle Can Be Yours!
- Type: Residential
- Style: 1 1/2 Story
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garage: Double, Attached
- Size: 3,823 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Lot Size: 0.75 acres
- Suite: Yes
- Year Built: 1986
- MLS #: 212067937
- Basement: Yes, Walkout "Full Finished Walk Out"
Your chance to live on desirable, private Manitou Lake has just arrived. Stupendous views of 300 acre lake, beautiful natural setting. Private, quiet & secluded. It also comes with a spectacular custom contemporary, beautifully maintained & updated throughout. Stunning master suite with 2 closets (one is a large walk-in), private bath, and stone fireplace. 1000 sq. ft. of oak flooring installed in mid 2003 in the great room, dining room, study and master suite with complimenting solid oak trim. 22 ft. vaulted ceiling in the great room, floor to ceiling stone fireplace, and spectacular views of the lake. Extensive decking. Finished walk-out with stone fireplace, wet bar, full bath, and more stupendous views of the lake. Lakefront living at its best!!! Like living up north with all the conveniences of Oakland county. Award winning Lake Orion schools.
- Approx. 3823 sq. ft. of living area (includes 1622 sq. ft. in the finished walk-out) Built in 1986 4 bedrooms 3 ½ baths
- Master bath Master suite with 13x13 walk in closet with oversized tub, shower stall and dual sinks Stone wood burning fireplace in master suite Balcony off master
- Over 1000 sq. ft. of ¾ inch solid oak flooring installed in mid 2003 in the great room, dining room, study and master suite with complimenting solid oak trim
- 22 ft vaulted ceiling in the great room Floor to ceiling stone fireplace in the great room 2nd story study with views of both Manitou Lake and Lake Orion
- Beautifully finished lower level walk out with a wall of windows to take advantage of the stunning views Wet bar in the walk out with vent for smoking guests
- Full bath in the walk out with ceramic flooring, shower stall and urinal 4th bedroom in the lower level- great for entertaining or potential in law quarters Gas fireplace n the walk out
- Extensive decking This home was designed to take advantage of the outstanding views Tons of wildlife Excellent fishing Quite, clean non sports lake
- Private 300 acre lake 90 ft. of water frontage Secluded private panoramic view Mature trees in natural setting Seawall with dock Boulder landscaping
- 3 decks- one on entry level Cedar and stone exterior stained in 2005 New roof in 2002 New furnace in 2004 New dishwasher in 2005 New garbage disposal in 2004
- Small boat and canoe storage New water heater in 2002 Walk to Indianwood Golf and Country Club Easy access to Bald Mountain State Land
- Carpeted Floors
- Cathedral Ceiling
- Ceiling Fan
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry Room
- Wet Bar
- Water View
- Central Air
- Forced Air
- Natural Gas
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.