9289 Debby Jo
A lot of house with Clarkston schools
- Recently updated
- Type: Residential
- Style: Colonial "Great floor plan with large rooms"
- Bedrooms: 3 "Large bedrooms"
- Bathrooms: 1 "Access off the master bedroom"
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Garage: Double, Attached "Oversized extra deep garage"
- Size: 1,628 sq. ft. "A lot of room for the money"
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 1971 "Recently updated"
Outstanding value in this move in condition colonial just around the corner from Shepherd’s Hollow Golf Course. Pella windows in the past 3 or 4 years, newer well, furnace and central air. Many updates including master bath with custom ceramic around the tub. Ceramic flooring. Newer porcelain flooring in the kitchen, foyer, hallway and powder room. Some newer carpet, paint. Vinyl siding in 2004 or 2005. Upstairs bath has access from the master bedroom. Master bedroom features 2 closets. Formal dining room with doorwall to nice sized deck. Oversized garage. Mostly fenced back yard with privacy fence. Just minutes from downtown Clarkston. Easy access to I-75.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.