736 Woodleigh Way Oxford Lakes Estates (Oxford Village, Michigan, US ) Built
HUGE Price Reduction!
- Move In Condition
- Type: Residential
- Style: Colonial "Attractive Design"
- Bedrooms: 4 "Possible 4th bedroom in the basement"
- Bathrooms: 3 "Private master plus Jack and Jill"
- Half Bathrooms: 1 "First floor powder room"
- Garage: Double, Attached "2 car front entry"
- Size: 2,020 sq. ft. "Does no include finished basement"
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Size: 69ft x 121ft
- Year Built: 1989 "Updated 2020"
- MLS #: 2200089749
- Basement: Yes, Full "Mostly finished"
Newly updated Oxfords Lakes Colonial! Sweet 4 bedroom home in desirable Oxford Lakes Sub. Freshly painted throughout, new bathroom cabinets, refinished kitchen cabinets, new carpet throughout. Hardwood floor in the formal dining room and ceramic in the kitchen and breakfast nook. Currently pantry was originally designed as a first floor laundry. Elevated ceilings throughout the entry level. Home is in move in condition. Basement is partially finished with ceilings and drywall, also a 3rd bathroom and possible 4th bedroom (or family room) with a walk in closet. Nice spacious master suite and Jack and Jill setup. Located in Oxford Lakes where living is a vacation. 2 acre kids park, 6 acre park with beach, tennis courts, basketball court, picnic area. Oxford Lake is a pristine lake with Caribbean blue water. Sidewalks, community water and sewer.
- Approx 2020 sq ft 4 bedrooms 3 1/2 baths
- Private master suite Jack and Jill bedrooms Partially finished basement- drywall and ceiling tiles in place
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.